What is Estimating Services?
Estimating services include quantity takeoffs and cost estimation services for all types of industrial projects from single industrial unit to multi unit with huge warehouses. Our industrial cost estimators have the expertise to provide cost estimation in all types of new construction, renovation and remodeling projects irrespective of the location of the project. We have the expertise to provide most accurate cost estimation to General Contractors and Subcontractors.
Our Range Of Estimating Services
1. Industrial Project Takeoffs
Bidding Professionals LLC has the expertise to cater all the estimating needs of industrial contractors and construction companies engaged in industrial construction. We help our customers with precise and accurate estimates utilising the best known estimation methods enabling them to submit more accurate bids within short deadlines. Our dedicated estimators are capable to provide a complete estimation package for industrial projects including each and every division.
2. Industrial Structural Steel Estimating
Our professional relationship with the structural steel contractors and general contractors and their reviews about our work speak for us. The reputation we earned in the last 10 years is what makes us unique and reliable. We have worked on more than 100 industrial projects providing accurate and detailed estimates. Our takeoffs include a thorough overview of all structural steel construction elements such as channels, columns, angles, frames, connexions and other accessories.
3. Industrial MEP Estimating
The Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing estimators at Bidding Professionals LLC possess a comprehensive expertise to take off all the necessary MEP quantities with accuracy. At the completion of every estimation project, the team of senior estimators go through the complete project reviewing the spreadsheet as well as the marked plans and point out if there are any required changes or additions. Our detailed process makes us better than our competitors.
Have A Look On Our Other Services
Outsource Your Estimates To Us
Our Service Areas
- United States
- New York, New Jersey, California, Utah, Illinois, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Washington D.C, Texas
- New Zealand
Estimating Services FAQ,s
How much time will my estimating services project take to complete?
Turnaround time completely depends on the size and complexity of the project. It may be completed in a single day or requires a few weeks to complete. But we can meet short deadlines by engaging more estimators to a single project. It will increase the cost but the project will be done precisely and on time.
Do you sign NDA before starting an estimating services project?
We have signed NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) with a few clients. Whether or not NDA is signed, we keep the files and information of the client completely confidential.
Do you charge for reviewing the estimating services project documents before placing an order?
We don’t charge for reviewing the plans. It is completely free of cost with no hidden charges. Once we review the plans, then we prepare a reasonable and affordable quote for the client. If he/she agrees then we charge them and start working on the project.
What are the payment methods that you support?
We receive payments via an invoicing system integrated with Bank of America. We also receive direct bank transfer and support payment platforms like skrill, wise etc.
What if I choose Bidding Professional for all of my future estimating services projects?
1. We are well experienced in all types of commercial, residential and industrial building material takeoffs and cost estimation.
2. We provide complete package to our clients covering all the divisions.
3. We are premium members of RSMeans, ConstructConnect and American Society of Professional Estimators(ASPE).
4. We are flexible working both offscreen and onscreen construction takeoffs using Bluebeam Revu.
5. We offer free consultation as well as a free quote to our valuable customers.
6. We meet short deadlines to allow customers to submit more bids on time.
7. Our bid format is user friendly and allows the customer to alter any line items easily.
8. We offer discounts to our regular clients and do one revision for free(T&C apply).
9. Working with us on project basis helps the customer to save office and salary expenses of in-house estimators.
10. Our prices are competitive and our regular discounts make us more cost efficient.