Rebar is an essential material for houses and buildings as it is used to strengthen concrete, especially in high-rise and elevated structures. It actually bears the whole weight of the building. Rebars are also called reinforcing rods as they reinforce the concrete which is in tension.
So in order to determine the quality, quantity, and cost of rebar work, you probably need estimating services that can provide you with cost-effective rebar takeoff as well as accurate estimations. We, “The Bidding Professionals,” are here to provide our customers with detailed estimation services along with fast turnaround.
After serving hundreds of satisfied clients, our experience allows us to consistently deliver best-in-class cost estimates along with the fastest turnaround time.
Our Rebar Takeoff Services
Our services for rebar takeoff include
- Reinforcing rods with reliable quantity, quality, and prices
- Bar ties
- Steel-plated rebar caps
- Tie wires, which are also available as PVC-coated ones
- Steel or plastic bolsters
- Rebar support chairs
We provide this material takeoff for a variety of projects, including
- Commercial, residential, or industrial buildings
- Bridges and rails
- Parking lots
- Water treatment plants
- Gas, oil, or chemical plants
- Tilt-wall panels
Save time, and get all your construction takeoff data, more accurately. Call us today (585) 257-8306.
Why Pick Us?
- Our team of ASPE-certified estimators always works with zeal and zest to provide you with reliable services.
- Our services are available to you 24/7 and we never ignore any small or major project.
- We dedicate a manager that helps you and guides you throughout the whole process.
- Our prices are highly affordable, yet we never compromise when it comes to quality.
- We provide quick and fast takeoffs.
- We demand affordable prices and also give you packages and discounts.
- You don’t need to pay anything to register. We will give you a free quote and you can join hands with us without complications.
- You have to share your drawings with us and we will take care of the quality and quantity of rebar takeoff according to your drawings.
These better services of ours set us apart from all other estimation services and the rest of the competition.
Whom Do We serve?
We provide our rebar takeoff and cost estimation services to :
- Home builders and owners
- Structural engineers
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Steel fabricators or erectors
- Developers and managers
- Rebar fabricators
How Do We Provide Rebar Takeoff and Estimation Services?
We use the following 3D modeling tools for accurate rebar estimation and detailing:
- Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute (CRSI)
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- British Standards (BS)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Reinforcing Steel Institute of Ontario (RSIO)
We also use modern and up-to-date software like PlanSwift for accurate rebar cost estimations.
Get Your Free No-Commitment Quote
Facilities We Provide
Our members are skilled at providing these facilities for rebar estimation and dealing.
- Total rebar estimation
- Bar listing
Our Fee Guidelines
We always like to proceed with our fees as per the wish of our clients. We receive payment in two ways, per hour and per project. Although we prefer per-project payments, we prefer your decisions more. Our clients can pay us our affordable payments the way they prefer.
How We Make A Difference
Our Recent Work
Take a peek inside our Wonderworld
This was a residential project and client's demand was concrete takeoffs for site and building. We calculated concrete for both building and site, also provided him the quantities for concrete shoring walls. In concrete, we calculated quantity of concrete in cubic yards, quantity for rebar in pounds, quantity of formwork in SFCA and excavation backfill in cubic yards
This was a commercial project and client's demand was concrete and painting takeoffs for site and building. We calculated concrete and painting for both building and site, also provided him the quantities for concrete shoring walls. In concrete, we calculated quantity of concrete in cubic yards, quantity for rebar in pounds, quantity of formwork in SFCA and excavation backfill in cubic yards
The Estates of Aqualina
It was a Steel Structure comprising of Twin Towers getting constructed at Florida. We provide the complete quantity takeoffs and cost estimation to the client, including all the trades except Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
Claiborne at Gulfport
This was one of the biggest projects we did. The client's demand was lumber takeoffs for site and building. We calculated lumber for both building and site, also provided him the estimated cost for this.