Rebar is a steel reinforcing rod which is used to strengthen concrete and it is cast into the concrete as part of the construction process. It is the major part of concrete and concrete cost estimation can never be calculated accurately without rebar estimation. Bidding Professionals specializes in rebar takeoffs and cost estimation engaging more than 20 rebar estimators. High accuracy and fast turnaround time is what makes us better than our competitors. We help our customers win profitable bids by submitting more bids on time. Working with us, our customers get a detailed estimate in a spreadsheet including the following:
How Do We Do Estimations?
Calculating rebar cost is the major factor in concrete cost estimation which determines the accuracy and credibility of the estimate and helps the client to win more profitable jobs. So it is the most important and time taken task in the process of concrete cost estimation. Bidding Professionals is determined to calculate accurate rebar material takeoff and cost estimation, the first step in this calculation is to get the labor and material prices from RSMeans. It is an online platform to get updated labor and material prices as well as the labor productivity according to the location of the project. In the next step, our team of site engineers get the real-time productivity of the labor and actual market prices. In the last step, we calculate the final prices by combining the values obtained in the first two steps and making a more accurate and on-field unit cost for each and every line item.
All the calculation is confidential and won’t be shared with anyone but we ensure our clients that we provide the most accurate unit cost to the clients.
What Standards did We Use in Estimating Rebar?
We have expertise in the following standards to be used according to client requests;
- Construction standards
- ACI ( American Concrete Institute)
- CSRI (Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute)
- Estimation Standards
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM)
- Rebar Standards
- ASTM A615 Grade 40
- ASTM A615 Grade 60
- ASTM A706 Grade 60 (Low Alloy Steel)
- ASTM A185 (Welded Wire Fabric)
- ASTM A955 (Stainless steel bars)
- ASTM A970 (Welded And Forged Headed Bars)
Delivery Standards We used.
For a decade now, Bidding Professionals LLC has been delivering high quality and accurate material takeoff and estimation, easily addressing the entire scope of any kind of project. Moreover, our capable and skilled estimators meet rigid targets and turn around large projects promptly. We deliver projects on-time, every time. Accuracy, reasonable prices, on time delivery and satisfaction of the customer is the goal of the people working at Bidding Professionals LLC.
How big a project are we capable of handling?
A team of dedicated estimators providing takeoff services to General Contractors, Subcontractors, Architects and Developers is always ready to serve its clients in all the possible ways. Bidding Professionals is in the field of estimation for more than 6 years now and we have done more than 1000 projects ranging from a small single family residential project to multi million high rise building and availability of experienced estimators make us capable of doing projects of any size and complexity.
The quality assurance we offer:
The permanent clientele and a friendly environment we provide speaks itself for our quality assurance. Every estimation team at Bidding Professionals is working under a team leader who closely and critically reviews the workflow of the trained estimators he/she leads. Bidding Professionals strives to improve the quality of work on a daily basis and believe in customer satisfaction providing accurate and precise estimates.
Outsourcing Rebar Estimating Services to Us:
1. We are well experienced in all types of commercial, residential and industrial building material takeoffs and cost estimation.
2. We provide a complete package to our clients covering all the divisions.
3. We are premium members of RSMeans, ConstructConnect and American Society of Professional Estimators(ASPE).
4. We are flexible working both offscreen and onscreen construction takeoffs using Bluebeam Revu.
5. We offer free consultation as well as a free quote to our valuable customers.
6. We meet short deadlines to allow customers to submit more bids on time.
7. Our bid format is user friendly and allows the customer to alter any line items easily.
8. We offer discounts to our regular clients and do one revision for free(T&C apply).
9. Working with us on project basis helps the customer to save office and salary expenses of in-house estimators.
10. Our prices are competitive and our regular discounts make us more cost efficient.
How We Help Your Business?
After reviewing the project plans, we discuss the project scope and requirements of the client. Our experienced estimators are also capable of suggesting some necessary changes or additions to a project. Our target is to satisfy the customer so we go along with his/her willingness. After discussion our team is all set to prepare a proposal.
- Quotation and Negotiation
Our team tries to prepare a reasonable proposal in the first place but we are always open for negotiations. We usually negotiate on the price as well as on the delivery time.
- Takeoffs and Estimation
After the confirmation from the client, the designated team starts working on the project and completes the project one day before the delivery date. On the date of delivery, the complete project is reviewed by a team of senior estimators who identify any mistakes or missing quantities and complete the project.
- Delivery and Feedback
We always deliver the project on time and the deliverables include a MS excel spreadsheet and markup plans. After delivery, we provide one of the best post project support and entertain the client in case of any issues or concerns.